Re: [OM] Arrrrggghhhhhh

Subject: Re: [OM] Arrrrggghhhhhh
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 21:07:09 -0700
Paul Braun wrote:
> OK, so I'm following the thread called "picture link".  Frustratingly, I
> deleted the original email, and NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON since then has included
> the actual link in a response.

Here's the link.
<http://a.img-dpreview.com/gallery/olympusep1_preview2/originals/p6160172.jpg>

A little calmer now? It's not true, though, what you said. I find that
link in four posts to the "picture link" thread. You may have deleted
them as well, but that's not the fault of those who posted them.

You could possibly blame John H. for changing the original thread name
"RANT:  Sample images taken with EP-1" to "picture link" without
referencing the original name. But then you'd have to castigate yourself
for just doing the same thing. Your subject should properly read
"Arrrrggghhhhhh [was picture link].

Moose