[OM] US trip

Subject: [OM] US trip
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 21:05:29 +0200
Hi Guys,

It's almost departure time! I will be leaving for the US trip coming
thursday. After giving it some thoughts and your advise we bit the
bullit and booked our trip. It will include New York, Las Vegas,
Campertrip via Los Angeles to San Franmcisco, Orlando and Miami. The
whole round trip will last 29 days, including our flights in and out of
the US. Seems like a long time, but given the huge amount of things to
be seen will wear us out;-) We will try to maintain a blog on
wagenaar.web-log.nl (sorry, Dutch only). So if you want to follow our
adventures, that's the place to look. I already made an itinerary so you
will know our whereabouts. I doubt I will have the time for any meet-up
though. That's a shame.

Best regards,

Wiliam