Re: [OM] week 26 fotos for fun

Subject: Re: [OM] week 26 fotos for fun
From: Ian Wilcox <ian.wilcox@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 23:13:28 +0200
Thanks to all who looked and commented.

Cai is doing fine a bit sore and sleeping now, we think that  they will
try removing the canula tomorrow (or us with hospital support), we hope
its successful, it will mean a huge change to our and Cai's lifestyle.

IanW

> It's "razed" by the way.

sorry I should have known better as I am sure this was recently
discussed on the list.

This e-mail is strictly confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient, any copying, distribution or any other use of this message
is prohibited and may be unlawful. In such case, please notify the
sender Immediately and destroy this e-mail.