Re: [OM] Olympus E-P1 - What Does It Mean?

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus E-P1 - What Does It Mean?
From: Michael Collins <MRC.OlympusList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 07:32:42 -0400
It must have a really, really late night typing session, as it gets much
more interesting towards the end. More amused than offended by:
'competetion', 'a a touch-sensitive', 'otherwords', ' magnificant',
'compatibilty ', 'capabilites', and 'exceptionaly'.

THIS IS THE REVOLUTION IN SPELLING!

Michael

P.S. I don't have the background to comment on the article and opinions
therein, but an interesting read nonetheless.