Re: [OM] Hello Kitty? [was Sample images taken with EP-1]

Subject: Re: [OM] Hello Kitty? [was Sample images taken with EP-1]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 12:31:50 -0700
Darin wrote:
> That black one is clearly fake.

Yes I know. My comment had nothing to do with any black camera Oly
actually has announced. Quite the opposite. It was a statement of
individual taste in disagreement with both Oly's choices of finish and
color and the many statements by members here about how wonderful they look.

Tastes vary. Mine is not pleased with the E-P1. I would prefer one in
black, and without the odd little pad on the front. A soft pad screams
disposable. A body in black, sculpted to form a sort of grip in that
place and with perhaps a spot of rubberized surface there would look
much better to me.

Given all the other things about it that have been suggested to be
inadequate in one way or another here, I thought I might as well say
what about it didn't please me.

A. Tasty Moose