[OM] wild ride

Subject: [OM] wild ride
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 22:51:05 +1000 (EST)
Hi Moose,

> > And if anyone is expecting a reply to an email from me, sorry, had a few
> > things
happen so although I won't unsub from the list again just yet I need to
concentrate on
my mid distant past which has arrived in the present to ensure my future is
interesting :-)

> Oops! Sounds like a wild ride. I sure hope you come out the other side
> whole.

I love life, the wheel turns and when an ex shafts you, there is no reason
to get even, the universe will do it for you, it might take 10 years but that
wheel does turn :-))))))))

That is all I'm going to say on the matter, apart from I just need my
kids back (the ones that arent kids anymore now),

That old Tardis is giving a bumpy ride laterly, think it's time I traded
the old T5 in on a new model, incase anyone was suspicious, I use
a different email address and domain for travelling :-)

Cheers
Ian Manners
IT'S HERE AT LAST