Re: [OM] Fun with Dark and Room

Subject: Re: [OM] Fun with Dark and Room
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 06:56:52 -0500
Ken,
I've been really behind on list reading on account of being busy both
with work and working on the house.  I've got a roll half shot in one
of my OM-2Ns and a squirty little Stylus 820 to test and I'm not
getting much photography done right now.  I missed getting photos of
the tulips and the irisis that came back strong even after being under
considerable amounts of water for about a month last summer.  Anyway,
I enjoyed reading this.  I hope I live long enough to pass on a few
things to my son and daughter which they will have lived long enough
themselves to have come to appreciate.  My older brothers had a
contact printer such as you described for MF film (well, Brownies
basically) and it fascinated me.  Never knew where that thing ended
up.

Joel W.