Re: [OM] Ida and her friend Ida

Subject: Re: [OM] Ida and her friend Ida
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 11:34:23 -0700
Johan Malmström wrote:
> ... I thought it was a public address. I'll put it here too:
>
> http://privat.johanmalmstrom.se/photos/ida/ida_idax1024.jpg
>
> and
>
> http://privat.johanmalmstrom.se/photos/ida/ida_ida.jpg for a 2560x1920 px

Wonderful capture! That's the kind of picture that will go on with Ida,
her parents and her kids for at least many decades.

As is not unusual with me, I think it can be made a bit better. The big,
dark background sems to have led to overexposure of the girls and loss
of tonal detail in their faces and hair. They are so darned cute,
especially your "wild" Ida, that I wanted to see them better.
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/JohanM/ida_ida.htm>

Moose