Re: [OM] reasonably priced 3Ti 270400363196 you know where

Subject: Re: [OM] reasonably priced 3Ti 270400363196 you know where
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 13:52:41 -0400
Start dealing by mail with the likes of
<http://mpix.com/Product.aspx/film>  Pre-paid film mailers are available
free on request.

Otherwise go to Wal-Mart and get processing only along with a CD for
review.  Avoid CVS and Ritz like the plague.  Wal-Mart techs are at
least trained and more or less know what they're doing.  The temporary
high school kids you'll likely find at CVS and Ritz haven't a clue and
don't care.  I gave up after horrible film scratches and fingerprints
from cutting film with bare hands and sometimes across part of a good frame.

Good luck,
Chuck Norcutt