[OM] DevonThink [was Re: OT making web-pages meaningful for search engin

Subject: [OM] DevonThink [was Re: OT making web-pages meaningful for search engine robots]
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 10:03:21 -0700
My reticence to devote a lot of time to it was because I had no firm
need -- it was more a curiosity. When it comes to curiosity, there's
so many things I'm curious about that any new one needs at least the
promise of short-term gain. (I already have too many long-term
curiosities!)

If I had a business need for such a thing, or a boss or client who was
paying me to research such a thing, it would be different.

> From: SwissPace <vna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> well if you found the learning curve steep then no wonder I am
> struggling, however it offers a "holy grail" to me so I will stick
> with
> it... they state quite plainly on the site that they will issue
> longer evaluation licenses if you ask...
>
>>> And DevonThink is looking more and more attractive, now
>>> that you have sent me there.
>>>

>> I've played with it a bit, and my impression is that it's a solid

:::: Forget that this task of planet-saving is not possible in the
time required. Don’t be put off by people who know what is not
possible. Do what needs to be done, and check to see if it was
impossible only after you are done. — Paul Hawkin (http://tinyurl.com/oc6c5d
) ::::
:::: Jan Steinman, http://www.EcoReality.org ::::