Re: [OM] Another big article on the Olympus Pen and Micro 43 on Zone-10

Subject: Re: [OM] Another big article on the Olympus Pen and Micro 43 on Zone-10
From: "Carlos J. Santisteban" <zuiko21@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 16:13:52 +0200
Hi, Wayne and all,

> From: "Wayne Harridge"

> Forget the speculation, I can wait to see what they actually give us

Not sure if I qualify for the 'Ku muñ, muuñ'* this time ;-)

*) Wolof for 'he who is patient, smiles', an African expression I like a
lot.

(I'll just go and play with my "new" Canon F-1n in the meantime).

Nice OT thing, among with the "newer" New F-1...

BTW, of all the 50-55-58mm f/1.2 I have tried, the best with a comfortable
margin is the Can*n FDn 50/1.2 "L" -- same (high) sharpness, contrast and
flare resistance at ANY aperture, from the very 1.2 up! The non-L version
was a bit lower at full aperture. Surprisingly, I find the oldest FL 58/1.2
better than the later FL 55/1.2...

Cheers,
--
Carlos J. Santisteban Salinas
IES Turaniana (Roquetas de Mar, Almeria)