Re: [OM] Oily 300/4.5. Suggestions?

Subject: Re: [OM] Oily 300/4.5. Suggestions?
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 21:49:12 -0300
You may not know Carlos as well as I do.
Not that I know him as well as I understand my daughter or my mother,
but since he left the list we kept in contact at a variable frequency.

Now, I've grown up and matured a little more than in '06 -- but
frequently I wrote him in despair due to an unsurmountable technical
problem, or something akin -- let's say: "just a stiff pin".
A stiff pin, or a loose screw in my personal cosmos is chaos.
I understand chaos, I can cope with chaos up to a certain threshold I
can ascertain beforehand, intuitively.
I keep the childish illusion of control over chaos, but when my
intuition warns me I may yell.

When I used to write Carlos yelling due to a triggered situation (I
don't do this anymore, I swear) - perhaps QT7 inside CS3 for example, he
taught me of an African expression he had learned, which tells about the
proper attitude when "just a stiff pin" occurs.

It's like this:

"-- ku muñ, muuñ."

:-)

Fernando.