Re: [OM] Image Storage on the Road

Subject: Re: [OM] Image Storage on the Road
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 18:37:44 +0200
Yes, service probably improved when competition was introduced, which
happened in some countries earlier than in others.

As for the FTTH, in some places it is done purely by private
enterprise (where density and projected demand can justify it, such as
in business parks), in other places with a subsidy. Increasingly, high-
speed access is regarded as a basic public service, just like health
care or policing.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman