[OM] Nathan's PAD 29/05/2009: purifying my M8

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 29/05/2009: purifying my M8
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 08:27:58 +0200
After I posted the pictures from the hospital the other day, someone
commented that I needed to cleanse my M8 as soon as possible by going
to the Mercado Central and photographing some fish and señoritas.
Unfortunately, the Mercado is not walking distance from my house and I
am not allowed to drive. However, there is a supermarket about 1 km
from here, and since fresh seafood is considered an essential part of
Spanish diet, every supermarket has a half-decent fish counter. So my
daughter and I walked there yesterday afternoon to buy some fish for
the weekend:

http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/4253606_netUM#549810405_2ACf4-O-LB

Hopefully this will get the recovery process for the M8 under way ;-)

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu