Re: [OM] New to list

Subject: Re: [OM] New to list
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 21:29:36 -0400
Nicolas,

I don't use a handheld meter with my OM-4T, the spotmeter in the OM-4 is
magnificent. I do use a handheld meter with my Bessa R2 rangefinder, the
meter in it is ok, but I don't like centerweighted meters. My handheld is a
spot meter, which I also use with my Hasselblad (no choice there, it hasn't
got a meter.

Welcome to the list!

--
Chris Crawford