Re: [OM] IMG: London in the spring

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: London in the spring
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 10:41:17 -0400
On May 27, 2009, at 8:56 AM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:

> Here is a small gallery of pictures from last week's visit to London.
> No Big Ben or St Paul's, mostly various people--although there is a
> shot of one of the Trafalgar Square lions.
>
> London is my favourite big city in the world.
>
> http://www.frozenlight.eu/london0509/

Lovely, Nathan. Made me long to be back. I've only been to London
once, so I can't say it's my favorite city yet, but it's strongly in
the running, and if I ever get to spend some real time there, it very
likely will move into the number one spot.

And the current No. 1? Well, it's almost 100 percent nostalgia, but
Asmara, Eritrea (Ethiopia when I was there).

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com