Re: [OM] Images As The Mood Strikes - 1

Subject: Re: [OM] Images As The Mood Strikes - 1
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 22:54:11 EDT
So you are into body painting.  A little kinky, but to each their  own.
Hmm, maybe a crime scene photo not related to the first  suggestion.  A better
guess might be the aftermath of cutting some beets on  your cutting board.
Bill Barber

In a message dated 5/22/2009 5:19:42 P.M. Central Daylight Time,