Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 20/05/2009: boring lens tests ;-)

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 20/05/2009: boring lens tests ;-)
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 14:41:54 -0700
Bob Whitmire wrote:
> Oh, I likes the women, I do. But I also likes the whisky. Not that I  drinks
> much of it. No, not anymore. Very little, in fact. But as with the ladies,
> there ain't nothing wrong with looking. <wink>

If it's only lookin' you're talking about, the women win, hands down. I
mean, really; every bottle of a favorite tipple looks just the same, in
an image or in person. The women, thank God, all look different, an
unending panorama of mystery.

But then, when it comes down to engaging all five senses, up close and
personal - well - women win again. :-P

Moose