Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 20/05/2009: boring lens tests ;-)

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 20/05/2009: boring lens tests ;-)
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 11:45:47 -0700
Jan Steinman wrote:

> Getting back to whiskey... they can use whiskey to experience "getting
> older," at least in the respect of fussyness. (Of course, the whiskey will
> help them experience "getting younger" in many other aspects... :-)

I suppose you are in good company. The NYTimes sunday crossword once
mismatched clue and spelling of the Water of Life of the Scots.

Nevertheless, you should know that it's whiskey if it's from the US or
Ireland, whisky if from Scotland.

Wikipedia goes into more geographical detail.
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_whiskey>

Moose