Re: [OM] Happy Snaps

Subject: Re: [OM] Happy Snaps
From: Tom Fenwick <super.wide@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 10:41:31 +0100
Thanks all.

The smoking is all taking place in the private residences of foolish
individuals :-) It's banned everywhere else here too.

And that flaming bokeh is from the 50/1.2 Zuiko.  I've been using it a bit
recently thinking maybe I should sell it.  But no.  :-)

http://www.pbase.com/tom_77/image/112719946

This is another one with the same lens:

http://www.pbase.com/tom_77/image/112719941

And this is the 35/2 - they all still work:

http://www.pbase.com/tom_77/image/112719925

Having said that, I have swapped my wide zoom for a 35/2 Summicron R...
Waiting for the adaptor is a bit of a trial.

Tom

2009/5/19 Joel Wilcox