Re: [OM] (OT) Moonrise - Things you learn about the internet

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Moonrise - Things you learn about the internet
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 23:03:59 -0300
Thank you, Charlie :-)
I like it too, but believe me, that grass drove me mad - someday I will
scan it again.

Right now I'm working on a Ektachrome 100 made while visiting la
Basilique du Sacré-Coeur à Montmartre, and I'm driving mad at the tones
and details ... I was lucky, did that shot handheld over the head of the
tourists, and got it sharp !!. Shall upload it when I finish.

Fernando

Charles Geilfuss wrote:
> Excellent Fernando.
>
> Charlie
>
> On Sat, May 16, 2009 at 9:57 PM, Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <
> fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>> Hi Brian,
>>
>> NZ looks as if Uruguay had turned beautiful.
>> You have mountains and snow, we have 'sierras' and rainy weather.
>> But we both have the same moonrises.
>> Have many other photos of full-moonrises too, but this one was really
>> difficult for me to scan.
>> Sun setting, light with a strong red-yellow hue.
>> I think I did well with the sky, it looks just like the Provia 100F in
>> my monitor.
>> But the perhaps-green grass in the Provia was almost impossible.
>>
>> I can always blame the 200mm ƒ/4 + 2X-A @ ƒ5,6 - with bean bag.
>> At least I remembered to underexpose until -1, and this was the best I got.
>>
>> small, link to 1280 (big), link to view on black (aRGB !):
>>
>> <http://www.flickr.com/photos/fernando_gonzalez_gentile/3466671620/>
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Fernando.
>>
>> Brian Swale wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I have been experiencing a depressing number of upload failures with
>>>
>> large
>>
>>> files to my web-site/
>>>
>>> The tech staff at the hosting company (Cyberultra.net) provided me with
>>>
>> an
>>
>>> upload tool (part of their regular gear) on their site.
>>>
>>> With it I was able to upload those two image files that didn't load a few
>>>
>> days
>>
>>> ago.  The bottom two at
>>> www.brianswale.com/zuikoholics/
>>>
>>> Brilliant service around the clock !
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>> Brian Swale.
>>>

>> --

Dr. Fernando González Gentile M.D.
Av.L.P.Ponce 1526B - 11600 Montevideo, Uruguay.
Phone: +598 2 7084858
Fax:      +598 2 7087396
<fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>