Re: [OM] OLYMPUS OM ZUIKO LENS SPARE PARTS & GLASS ELEMENTS

Subject: Re: [OM] OLYMPUS OM ZUIKO LENS SPARE PARTS & GLASS ELEMENTS
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 12:55:58 -0400
I can't beat you there either.  I think I've only got 3 or 4 spares left
after having given some away.  But I've never had to use the spares as a
spare since my original keeps right on clickin'.  After 22 years there
still isn't even any visible wear on the keys or lettering.  I have
spare key caps too but I've never had to use any of those either.

Chuck Norcutt