[OM] [OT] Questions for enlarging lens

Subject: [OM] [OT] Questions for enlarging lens
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 19:31:39 -0400
Thanks Piers,
I had forgotton where I had seen the photo of the OM T-S bellows.
AFAIK none were sold. :-(
Perhaps John has a secret stash of a few of them.  Sign me up, if so.
I believe the OM adapters for the front and rear end of the Novoflex
bellows are still available, last I checked.
Mike

How could I have forgotten the Novoflex Balpro bellows?  USD1500 of
engineering perfection (camera and lens mounts extra). And wonder of
wonders, it's in stock at B&H!

The PB-4 tilts and shifts the front standard to left and right, but the
camera mount on the rear standard rotates.

The Kopil Bellowsmat tilts the front standard to left and right, shifts
both
standards upwards, and the camera mount on the rear standard rotates.

The OM shift bellows seem to have had tilt to left/right and up/down, as
well as shift upwards, on both standards in each case, to judge from the
image here:
<http://zuserver2.star.ucl.ac.uk/~rwesson/esif/om-sif/macrophotogroup/ima
ges
/shift_bellows_prototype.jpg>