Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 18: dogs, señoritas, fish, light and shadow

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 18: dogs, señoritas, fish, light and shadow
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 15:09:40 -0500
Main: The puppy is obviously male. (Lovely hair the left senorita has)

Alternate 1: She bored him to death. Is she aware that he's not listening
anymore?

Alternate 2: See previous post about thongs...  I guess there is a dark side
to every your town too.

Alternate 3: Even she makes slaughter look good

Alternate 4: That's one strange looking pepper

Alternate 5: My CSI deconvolution program has revealed a picture of you in
your wife's sunglasses.

Alternate 8: Right of passage.  The pressure is on!

Alternate 10: Best of the bunch this week!  I love it.

Alternate 11: Tough place to work, eh?

AG