Re: [OM] Manual Focus vs AF

Subject: Re: [OM] Manual Focus vs AF
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 10:53:49 -0500
C.H.,

I increased the brightness on my Dell LCD monitor from 32% to 50%, and,
although the blocks on the grey scale look about the same, your adjustment
of my image does look more normal.  However, the whites are too bright on
other images, such as this E-mail screen, so that I will go back to about
33% for normal use.

I believe your image is just a little too dark.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA