Re: [OM] Manual Focus vs AF

Subject: Re: [OM] Manual Focus vs AF
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 18:22:19 -0500

> More useful at my age would be a great-grandchild immobilizer.  Last
> Christmas, I drove myself crazy trying to use an autofocus lens among a
> crowd of moving folks.  I think zone focusing is much simpler.

I've had remarkable success lately with manual-focus on the OM-3Ti and OM-4T
with 2-13 screens.  It's a pleasure to be able to press the shutter release
and get a picture when I want it.

As I've written elsewhere recently, not all progress is progress.

(I know, I'm going to get blasted by everybody who has a proper DSLR with
good AF, not the cruddy E-system AF)

AG