Re: [OM] Ontario wildflowers from a Saturday hike

Subject: Re: [OM] Ontario wildflowers from a Saturday hike
From: Michael Collins <MRC.OlympusList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 22:04:02 -0400
On 5/7/09 4:21 AM, Chris Barker wrote:
> ... but you do look a little threatening :-)
>
> Perhaps you should avoid the one-foot-forward pose, and take off the
> hat or glasses, or both ...
>
> Chris

At least they're not bovver boots ;-) . KEEN Canada, a footwear maker, is
donating $5 per pair of boots photographed on any part of the Bruce Trail,
to the Bruce Trail Conservancy, to a maximum of $75,000 this year. So that
was my little $5 contribution to the cause! I'm a gentle sort 'cept when I'm
not...

Michael