[OM] What I did for Earth Day

Subject: [OM] What I did for Earth Day
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 May 2009 22:28:23 -0700
Nope, none of that "helpful" stuff. Didn't plant anything. Did drive my car.

We did honor the Earth by visiting the SF Arboretum in Golden Gate Park.
We wandered about enjoying and honoring the many examples of the flora
of the Earth, and a few of her creatures.

135 images is way too many in one way. However, I wanted to simply show
the chronological story of our wanderings and the things tha caught my
eye. Anything shorter is a selection of favorites, rather than a
travelogue. I've put it up with Jalbum, so there is a slide show feature
by clicking the upper right button on any index or image page for low
effort viewing.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/StrybingArboretum/index.htm>

There are certainly some images I really love included, along with -
aaaaahhh - baby ducklings, a few people, including one trying to become
invisible in unusual camouflage, what appear in context to be aliens and
a lone bit of urban Whimsy, especially for Tom, at the end.

We finished up with more Pizza Orgasmica, from the mother ship this
time. A good day!

Moose