[OM] eSnipe win! - eBay Item #110378397652 (Olympus Zuiko 38mm f2.8 Auto

Subject: [OM] eSnipe win! - eBay Item #110378397652 (Olympus Zuiko 38mm f2.8 Auto-Macro Lens
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 19:37:00 -0400
Just couldn't resist.  Dean loves this lens.  Last few nice ones I saw
Alex oversniped me.  I haven't really seen any for 6 months or so.  I
was thinking of other ways to
accomplish this mag  for jumping spiders and such, and the Visa didn't
exactly need any exercise, but well, I got it.  It looks like a nice
one--hasn't arrived yet.  There was a jumping spider outside my side
door on the AM of the auction-perhaps it was an omen.

Mike