Re: [OM] A road trip of sorts.

Subject: Re: [OM] A road trip of sorts.
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 07:13:02 +0100
Paddy

Thanks for showing us those.  The scenery from the bus looked
fantastic, so I'm not surprised you took a chance with the movement
and the glass of the window.

The Table Mountain shots look a lot like what I have seen from the
air, mostly in Scotland, but over the Alps, Dolomites and Harz
mountains as well.  The views are great.

Chris