Re: [OM] A few recent photos

Subject: Re: [OM] A few recent photos
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 08:38:56 -0400
I'd seen quite a few foxes before but never a kit until this past week.
   We were visiting with some friends about 45 miles away and were
returning to their house after having dinner.  I spotted mom and one kit
near the top of a small cliff about 30 feet above the car.  We were well
out in the country with no traffic around so I was able to back the car
down the road and got a better view but not for long.  Both quickly
disappeared from view.  Our hosts were quite excited as they always
expect to find this same vixen with kits in this same general vicinity.
But until then they had not seen her this year and feared she was gone.

Chuck Norcutt