[OM] Bluebells Time

Subject: [OM] Bluebells Time
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 09:05:30 +0100
It's the season of the year in England for bluebells and people will
go for long walks in the woods to find carpets of these beautiful
flowers.  We have several small woods near us in Cambridgeshire and
this one, Waresley Wood (www.waresleywood.co.uk), is a site of special
scientific interest (SSSI) for its orchids (and for the bluebells, I
think).

We walked there yesterday and I took some photos

http://bit.ly/ctABv

I used my E-420 and 14-42, all hand-held, forgetting that I had set
the ISO to Auto.  Consequently many shots were at ISO400.  I have
rather got used to IS with my E-3 and G-7 ...

Chris