Re: [OM] IMG: Kalø castle ruin

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Kalø castle ruin
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 11:11:40 +0200
Hey Nathan,

Nice set of photos from the ruin. No problem in loading speed here.

Wiliam

http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/8012375_CYSdk#521125088_Dngwx

As always, comments and critique are welcome and appreciated. As an
experiment, I have increased the maximum size of the images compared
to my usual 800 x 600 pixels and would welcome any feedback on speed
of loading, ease of viewing and other relevant aspects of the viewing
experience. I am assuming that most people nowadays have fast
connections and larger screens than in the past, but if my assumption
is wrong I will go back to the smaller size.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu