Re: [OM] Struggling with light at Ballenberg in 2009

Subject: Re: [OM] Struggling with light at Ballenberg in 2009
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 22:48:23 -0400
I'ms somewhere in the middle here.  I like the new interior but I think
I'd like the exterior view through the window to be somewhere between
what it is and what it was.  As it is now the exterior is so clear that
it's competing with the interior.  In my book it's OK for it to be a tad
misty and very slightly overexposed... as it would be if we suddenly
looked out the window with our darker adapted eyes.

Chuck Norcutt