Re: [OM] E-3 Photos of Omaha's near-northside downtown

Subject: Re: [OM] E-3 Photos of Omaha's near-northside downtown
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 15:06:52 -0500
Yes, you are right.  I had indicated it was formerly a warehouse,
whereas I think it was definitely a factory of some kind.  This kind
of building popped up in proximity to the Union Pacific rail lines
close by.  The writing on the watertower on top of the building says
"Tip Top."

Omaha has a reputation for good Italian in the area south of downtown.
 Something I look forward to exploring on another visit.

Joel W.