Re: [OM] [OT] Questions for enlarging lens

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Questions for enlarging lens
From: "Sue Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 22:18:02 -0500
OK, if you are using some sort of meter to determine your exposure, instead
of just taking a shot and using your experience like most of us, the
"correct" exposure may require a setting of, for example, f8 and a hair.
With the click stops, it is hard to set that, as the spring will force the
aperture to 8. On some lenses, even thirds are not easy if the click stops
are at half stops.

When you disconnect the click stops, it isn't a problem, as the spring is
out of the picture.

Manual? Never seen one for an enlarging lens.

bIll