Re: [OM] Hombroich 2009 pictures

Subject: Re: [OM] Hombroich 2009 pictures
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 10:01:57 +0800
Yeah, the images are very nice, they make me WANT the 18mm again :-)

I also have a hard time to compose image with the 5D II, they are always
rotated to the left side if not careful, it was seldom happen with the OM
body and the E-1. Even with tripod, the result is not guarantee without grid
lines on the screen.

C.H.Ling