Re: [OM] IMG: a walk in Granada

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: a walk in Granada
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 09:36:50 -0400
I suppose it depends on how many pixels you've got and how large a print
you might produce.  One could also do some of both.  But if you compress
(at least with PhotoShop) you'll have to take care of the cropping
yourself.  Picture Window Pro is smarter in that respect and makes the
cropping automatic.

Chuck Norcutt

>>> http://www.greatpix.eu