Re: [OM] IMG: Another Backyard Visitor

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Another Backyard Visitor
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 10:16:15 +0200
Me Too!

as we are the only house in hwith any decent garden we are visited by
all the neighbourhood cats whse owners just let them out, here is one
opputunist who has not been back since I managed to sneak up and
thoroughly soak him/her with a full syringe of water.

http://www.thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/gallery/6716762_L89RL#506494266_De2mK

Whats worst at the moment is that by our new front door we have pea
gravel waiting to be topped with stones and the cats see this as one bit
cat litter and its too close to the house to use my major weapon

http://www.deteracat.co.uk/scarecrow_water_jet_pack.htm