Re: [OM] Trip to the US?

Subject: Re: [OM] Trip to the US?
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 00:10:23 +0200
Yes Chris,

That is the kind of tent cities I heard about too. I also read that
people first had to leave their homes and stores their inventory in a
storage facility. After a few months of non payments for the storage
their inventory was auctioned off.

Thanks for your first answer also. I know there is hardly anything I
could have done to cause the current or to help stop it for that matter.
I am not looking for an explanation for what happened, nor am I trying
to find a scapegoat. I am merely asking will we be welcome and safe?

Thanks for your time,

Wiliam