Re: [OM] Back yards any one!

Subject: Re: [OM] Back yards any one!
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 09:26:27 -0700

> At least you don't have to mow it whether it's winter or spring.   :-)
I do have to hit it with the weed-wupper once or twice a year but mostly
we go with the meadow look. And there is still plenty to mow that's not
rocky. In fact that's what I'm doing today but with this weather I've
only had to mow a couple of times this winter. Native things are finally
starting to bloom. Currants are 3 weeks late. I afraid for the poor
hummers who arrived a while ago expecting a food supply.

Mike