Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 12: meanderings around Alicante

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 12: meanderings around Alicante
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 08:22:01 -0400
There are several nice ones this week including the main and Alts 1, 6,
7 and 11 and, or course, the nice senorita in 12.  But I think the
winner is Alt 5, grandpa with very small boy.  We just know he's
wide-eyed even though we can't see his eyes.  It reminds me of the time
when my own son (now age 44) was aged 2-5 and my father-in-law would
take him for a walk in town and to the barber shop.

I think the color is important in Alt 5 but it also works fairly well in
B&W if you crank up the brightess of the reds and yellows on the conversion.

Chuck Norcutt