Re: [OM] A wasted effort

Subject: Re: [OM] A wasted effort
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 08:44:03 +0800
Even I never use F22 but all these diffraction discussions make me wonder
how the real world influence is at F22. Here is the test with the 90/2 at F4
and F22, 5D II, sharpnees: 1, DDP direct output.

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/IMG_2386.JPG (5.4MB F4)

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/IMG_2387.JPG (4.8MB F22)

So at F22 the image only have 4MP resolution, right? But this 4MP image
looks pretty good to me.

C.H.Ling