Re: [OM] IMG: gallery from backup camera

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: gallery from backup camera
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 08:09:38 -0400
Unlike the last batch I like almost all of these.  The only one I don't
care for is #5.  It would have been a good shot except for the tape (?)
running around the trash barrel.  The trash barrel alone would have been
fine and helps anchor the composition.  But I found the tape to be a big
distraction which tears the eyes away from the two girls and upsets the
composition.  If pressed I'd choose #1 (the bridge) and #9 (the dog) as
the best of the best.

Chuck Norcutt