Re: [OM] Results from really cheap pinhole camera

Subject: Re: [OM] Results from really cheap pinhole camera
From: <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 12:51:18 GMT
Wayne,

Excellent image, I've also been trying out a pinhole camera recently (a
Monochrom kit - 6x9). Only used B&W so far - you've inspired me to give colour
a try, maybe some Velvia 50... trouble is colour is hard to come by in Essex in
March.....

If you're interested, a few examples from my cardboard box are here -
http://lrh.structuregraphs.com/images/cn6-063-04-b.jpg

Martyn Smoothy