Re: [OM] 12 is enough,

Subject: Re: [OM] 12 is enough,
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2009 08:43:49 -0400
Then they can simply make fixed aperture f/4 lenses with no need to deal
with messy aperture mechanisms.  The new 20 MP sensor will just
incorporate an internal electronic shutter to implement the very high
shutter speeds required in bright light and also take care of the flash
sync problem

Drs. Diffraction & Flash