Re: [OM] Print your next image on paper made from Wombat sh*t

Subject: Re: [OM] Print your next image on paper made from Wombat sh*t
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 13:34:24 +1100
Now that's just silly, a bit of grandstanding. I mean, the stuff is
hard to source in quantity. Dried cowshit would work perfectly well
and that's really easy to find in quantity - but it doesn't sound
nearly as cute, doesn't have the novelty value and people wouldn't
pay through the arse for it.
And I'm suspicious - if you'd really been there, you'd know it's
'Tassie' and if you didn't notice anything askew down there, you were
either blind, drunk, both or fairly seriously askew yourself. How
many heads do you have?

Andrew Fildes (who trod in wombat crap just the other day).
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx