Re: [OM] olympus Digest, Vol 5, Issue 4

Subject: Re: [OM] olympus Digest, Vol 5, Issue 4
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 09:00:10 -0800
> From: Ken Norton <xra@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>>
>> And while we're at it, why don't we just package nuclear waste in our
>> breakfast cereal. That should hasten evolution!
>
> That reminds me of the episode of the "Red Green Show..."

Wow, a Mercan who consumes propaganda from The Peoples Republic of
Canukistan!

Watching that show has been scientifically proven to asymmetrically
change the colour of your socks. It's a gateway drug -- be careful, or
you'll start clamouring for national health care, or start spreading
"u"s around in all your words with "o"s in them. :-)

:::: A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on
military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching
spiritual doom. Martin Luther King, Jr. ::::
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.Bytesmiths.com> ::::