Re: [OM] shopping, was Nathan's PAD 2/3/2009: two Brussels señoritas

Subject: Re: [OM] shopping, was Nathan's PAD 2/3/2009: two Brussels señoritas
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 14:55:10 -0800
siddiq@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Oh come on, you guys, shopping can be fun!

I find the occasional threads on this and related 'marriage/couples'
subjects amusing.

I was a better, i.e. more patient and through, shopper than my late wife
or the two girlfriends after her. In my current, long term relationship,
that is again the case. Several of Carol's favorite items of clothing
are ones that I bought for her or recommended to her. Others she found
on her own.

Real life often doesn't follow stereotypes. We enjoy shopping together -
and separately. She's more likely to wait for me than I for her.

Moose