Re: [OM] OM16mm was - 14mm rectilinear Sigma for OM

Subject: Re: [OM] OM16mm was - 14mm rectilinear Sigma for OM
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 18:56:43 -0300
Cc: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>, "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Not yet ... I found one in Paris which could have been brought home by a
friend of mine who comes here every February.
When I knew where was it located, my friend had already flew to
Montevideo ... he may be back anytime, he travels a lot, but the proper
'accueils' must be made beforehand.

C.H., I scanned the 'Storm' Provia again last night -only ICE, black
point and white point, at 14bit & 16x.
My PS post-process is definitively an over-process.

Shall resize and convert and change to sRGB, then upload.

Wonder if both Moose and you can say something about it, and do anything
you might want to, provided anyone of you have the time and willingness
... and tell me what you did and why - small secrets can be kept secret :-)

Fernando.